True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a crappy pic of what arrived friday, the car will be at dyno edge once I install all of this, for some "solid" tuning from Sean. And then its off to diesel doctor to install the cage and subframes.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nice:drunk: how much you planning on shooting

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
^^LOL

I did the same thing to mine 2 weeks ago...make sure you know how to use it before you spray it...would have saved me some money anyways...LOL

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
how much extra horses those dog bowls gonna put out for you? lol

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
You're putting the upgraded dog dishes in your car? The ones with the little bones on the side?! And I thought my ceramic shit was pimp...

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
How big a shot are those solenoids good for? And how much you plan on shooting eventually? Your still on the stock bottom-end right?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I think it comes with jets up to 150. But you could get away with 200 jets i'm sure.
I thought the solenoids are limited though?? Looking at these though, they look like they are good to at least 200 lol.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think it comes with jets up to 150. But you could get away with 200 jets i'm sure.
I have jetting up to 200. The solenoids are good for over 200. The car won't see any thing over that. This is only the temporary power adder to get my feet wet.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts