True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is really a build or some small shit im doing to my car lately. Heres the pics will update as i mod.
Its been warming up lately so i got off my ass and started working on the car again. I have some pics of the latest stuff and will up date as i go. I have sold the old wheels and am thinking of a new set. The car is on jack stands for now so perfect time to do this crap. Yesterday and today i removed wheels and cleaned wheel wells. I also bought some undercoating and did the rear fender wells. Gonna also get the rear fenders rolled. Heres a few pics. Will update as i go along.
Rear well before cleaning with Simple Green and a brush. Dont have any pics after cleaning but it came out pretty clean.

Under coating

Finished product after two coats.

Some shots of the Recaros i installed awhile back. No one has seen em They match the car well i think.

As far as wheels im torn between two different sets.

The ones on the black car are polished. If i got em they would be Chrome or Flat black with a chrome lip.
Thanks for lookin

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
You put way more time into the details on your car than I do mine. I just drive the bitch and hope nothing breaks. :lol: Looks good man!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Wheels on the blue car are awesome.. Look ten times better than your previous wheels imo

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Although the Classics are, well, uh, classic wheels, you need a more open wheel to show off your BBK. I think the SP500 would look good but they are very simple but classy wheels. Have you looked into 360 Forged wheels? They have so many combos to make the wheel completely custom its crazy. Good luck man!

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
I honestly like the way your CCW Classics looked the most......... The SP500's on that SB car look ok, what about maybe some SP505's? I've never seen them on a cobra, they might look decent.

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
I was wondering how that underbody coating comes out, thanks for the pics. Do you have any idea / can you tell how durable it is? I was considering using it but haven't made the jump yet. In terms of wheels, the ones on the blue cobra are much better but I am not a huge fan of chrome.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
looks like good work. I say the wheels on the blue car look better. They look Ginormous though! What size are you planning on?

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Rock the CCw 500 off the blue cobra..

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. Im pretty set on the wheels for the blue cobra. Just waitin till the end of the week to pull the trigger on em. Ill post more pics of my progress as i go along.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So just got my wheels on. I ended up going with the ones on the blue car. My car got keyed last week so its gonna be at the bodyshop for repair. I was down but figure it would be a good time for some changes im gonna shave the antenna and rear badges. Im also thinkin of a hood and spoiler. Possibly some flames if i do the flames i want em to look like the ones on this black car only silver instead of blue. heres the hood and spoiler set up im thinkin of. LMK what you guys think. I dont know if i have enough balls to go thur with the flames but im pretty set on spoiler and hood.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
The hood and spoiler will look awesome! Not to sure about the flames though. I guess I would have to see them in silver.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah hard to say. Like i said those probably arent an option but i do kinda like em.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I say cowl hood, no spoiler, and as for flames. I only think ghost flames look good, so if you did that it would be sick. In like a dark silver.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I say keep it stock. Looks the cleanest IMO. I would have kept my stock hood if I could have.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts