True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im selling a 3 year old $3000 hot tub. Nothing is wrong with it. I dont need it, dont use it, IM gonna throw it up on craigs list tomorrow for $800. its a fully inclosed insulated fiberglass tub. 2 sitting one laying down, currently set up to plug into a wall socket or can run 220. has a new filter all the chemicals, and a 3 inch thick cover to keep the heat in, digital display. temp goes to a low of 54 high 106. works fine takes 7 hrs to heat up from hose water on 220 voltage. it fits threw a regular size front door.
All the jets work dose not leak at all. runs like a champ if you want it im me or call 515-8650. for $50 ill deliver it to you house assuming you live reasonably close to or in albq,
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1129545634/2yxhv

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
Damn. I'm buying a house with 220 wired for it, but don't close until the 30th. I'll keep my eye on this until then...

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its an awsome thing to have, especially if you are single and have parties, but im not and I have a baby on the way. My girl cant/wont get into it. for fear shell cook our little bun in the oven

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
I am very interested in it! is there i time i can come see it? text me when you get a chance

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
Sorry dude, but you posted the wrong link - I just had to spice your ad up a little!!!

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
im selling a 3 year old $3000 hot tub. Nothing is wrong with it. I dont need it, dont use it, its a fully inclosed insulated fiberglass tub. 2 sitting one laying down, currently set up to plug into a wall socket or can run 220. has a new filter all the chemicals, and a 3 inch thick cover to keep the heat in, digital display. temp goes to a low of 54 high 106. works fine takes 7 hrs to heat up from hose water on 220 voltage. it fits threw a regular size front door. All the jets work dose not leak at all. runs like a champ if you want it im me or call 515-8650. for $50 ill deliver it to you house assuming you live reasonably close to or in albq

I just want to sell it because I made a baby in it and now my pregnant girlfriend can't use it!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts