True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is the deal of what has gone down. I went outta town last wednesday to go visit my parents in Texas on the coast and relax. It was a fuckin legit trip. Relaxed and kicked it on the beach with some brews and had a damn good time. I had asked one of my "friends" (my ex-girlfriend's brother, horrible fuckin idea) to come clean my place a bit while I was gone, and he said he would no problem and I felt good about it. So I texted him on my way back asking if he got a chance to clean... and he said "dude I worked 80 hours this week and I never got a chance to get over there." I said its all good, and called Trey and he helped me out. But the problem arouse when I got back to town.

My dad came back with me, and we opened the door, and the place smelled like shit. I go into the kitchen and someone had cooked some gross shit and spilled it on the stove. I go upstairs and there are cigarette butts on the floor, and someone had OBVIOUSLY been on my computer. So, the texts start goin out and I ask people, and suspicion goes from one person to another. Trey tells me that it looks like someone had killed a thirty pack while I was gone and he threw out the box for me. Then, after doin a little nerdin' around, I looked through the history of firefox on the guest accounts, and sure enough I found out who was here, my ex-girlfriends brother.

But it gets better, not only do I have proof from Myspace and Facebook logs in my firefox history he was here, but he had a friend here with him! And when I called him out on it, he denied it and blah blah blah bullshit. And the fact that my dad is fuckin PISSED that I let someone into my house that I was gone to have a party, when I told him I didn't let anyone into it and my house isnt for any of that shit anyways (tiny little apartment). And what it basically came down to is I told my ex-girlfriend's brother he better fuckin pray that he don't see me in public or else he is gonna get his ass kicked.

Just felt like I needed to vent this shit out. Lemme know what ya'll think.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
What a Duesche!!!! That's seriously some pussy shit, ask a "friend" to watch your place and clean it up some while your gone, and instead they trash the place and then deny the whole thing. Wow. I would put that fucker in his place in a heartbeat.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Oh Hugh, you know where the bitch is at? I can't stand that bullshit..
Let me know if you want to actually do something about it.

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, I don't wanna say a whole lot over this thing, because I don't want to run into a flaming SRT4 situation again. But I can say that he has been warned, and he better pray he don't see me out in public, especially if Trey and Bitchstang are with me.

Just remember ya'll: Each betrayal begins with trust.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I hope I see him Hugh.. I dont give a fuck, as most know.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Ya, I don't wanna say a whole lot over this thing, because I don't want to run into a flaming SRT4 situation again. But I can say that he has been warned, and he better pray he don't see me out in public, especially if Trey and Bitchstang are with me.

Just remember ya'll: Each betrayal begins with trust.
You stole that from my myspace queer.

but its dead true

G

·
Damn that really sucks. I'd be pissed. I hate when people act and pretend to be your good friend for the shit you have, and then backstab you, and fuck things up.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I cant believe that someone, let alone your friend, would even have the balls to go into someone elses house and do that. I believe that what goes around comes around, Karmas a bitch!

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya he is gonna get what is coming to him that fuckin prick... what a dumbshit, he is 22 and has to break into a younger person's apartment to have a fuckin party. doesnt have a car (i do now, chika yeuhhh) and lives with his mom... what a puss

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
ya he is gonna get what is coming to him that fuckin prick... what a dumbshit, he is 22 and has to break into a younger person's apartment to have a fuckin party. doesnt have a car (i do now, chika yeuhhh) and lives with his mom... what a puss
Thats fucked up how long you know them? I could never give out my key like that

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
No, dude basically broke into the place through the sliding back door.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
No, dude basically broke into the place through the sliding back door.
fuck that if i ever have to leave town i try not to tell anyone about it

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I asked the dude before I left if he would clean my house and he said sure, so I told him I would leave my back door open. Instead I had to get someone else fuckin clean, and he trashed the fuck outta the inside of my house, AND he had people over.

His life is fuckin pathetic if he has to use other people to have a fuckin party when he is 22 years old. I know I did that shit in high school when my parents went outta town, but what a fuckin MORON.

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And I have known him since I knew my ex-girlfriend. One time I made her answer a call from him while me and her were fuckin... maybe that's what pissed him off in the first place.

G

·
And I have known him since I knew my ex-girlfriend. One time I made her answer a call from him while me and her were fuckin... maybe that's what pissed him off in the first place.
That's funny shit. What a pathetic loser. He needs to get a damn life. lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts