True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was thinking about selling both bikes paying off my credit card, going to Australia and buy and ship a skyline back to Mexico register it their then bring it across the border and just have a bad ass car that no one else has.
as of today the currency exchange rate was 0.78 to our $1.00 so buying is AU would be even cheaper.. then i sal something that killed it on the spot
a 180 kph top speed 180 kph= 110 mph.. how fucking gay is that..
at the bottom their is a pic of the speedo.... gay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2000-Nissan-...ryZ35227QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That is weird but you know they aren't geared that steep..
Buy it Johnvon, we all know you won't anyway

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Haha wo JohnVon your so dumb I dont even know where to begin.
They are much faster than 120mph.
They cost a lot of money to get the car legalized for road use in the US. Like ALOT.

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
OMG

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha wo JohnVon your so dumb I dont even know where to begin.
They are much faster than 120mph.
They cost a lot of money to get the car legalized for road use in the US. Like ALOT.
who said any thing about legalizing it??? i said i would regrister it in mexico, whear you can do anything for $50, drive it across the border and keep it as a weekend road warrior, and the car is governed at 110 mph, i cant see my self buying a car that is governed from the factory that low.

·
3rd Gear
153 Posts
who said any thing about legalizing it??? i said i would regrister it in mexico, whear you can do anything for $50, drive it across the border and keep it as a weekend road warrior, and the car is governed at 110 mph, i cant see my self buying a car that is governed from the factory that low.
You could alway put a jet engine on it.................:ciappa:

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Why not remove the governor? Aren't there about 25 gazillion tuners for that thing?? Plus its like the old 5.0 mustangs where some speedometers only went to 85... it sure is a blast to watch those things peg in a hurry though haha.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah the guys over at need2speed told me you just cut a wire and a stock skyline should top out around 165 mph.. hmmm maby time to reconsider

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
:eek:ut:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just read this off a sky line forum
"0-60 magazine just did a test between this and the new 135i.they took the gtr to the 8th mile and with them launching it they only ran a 8.1 at something like 89 mph.that right there come out to like a 12.70 1/4 mile thats a full second off of what nissan was claiming.the car basically drives itself so it wasnt a driver mod it showed that nissan is basically full of shit about what this car can do."

G

·
"0-60 magazine just did a test between this and the new 135i.they took the gtr to the 8th mile and with them launching it they only ran a 8.1 at something like 89 mph.that right there come out to like a 12.70 1/4 mile thats a full second off of what nissan was claiming.the car basically drives itself so it wasnt a driver mod it showed that nissan is basically full of shit about what this car can do."
i was watching a Jr dragster today that would have given that thing one hell of a run

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
wow you are an idiot lol. just like everyone said it doe3snt mean it is that slow for sure. mine goes to 85 and i can go atleast 90 lol. it is pretty cool to see the speedometer pinned lol. makes you feel faster lol. that would never stop me from buying a Skyline if i had the money

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
could of been at high altitude?!?!?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts