True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last night i took the dogs out for a walk , and on our way back home, my trusty lab likes to run threw peoples yards looking for critters to chase mainly rabbits and cats, so in one dark corner i hear a little comotion.
i yell yeah get him. i then tell my ridge back to get in there. he hesitates but he goes after the critter i hear some noise but i think it is a cat but it isn't running away and the dogs are not tearing it apart, so i run over to this guys yard to see whats going on. they have a black cat pinned in a corner, ha ha. it was a defiant little fucker standing up to the dogs, I get a little closer still egging the dogs on, then i see the cat, all black with a WHITE STRIPE down its back..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
To late it hit me like a stinky chemical bomb, fucker got me and the dogs, nailed me in the pants. i knew i had a few seconds before dinner came out so i took my right leg as far back as i could and booted the skunk clear into the street. it made a wimper noise got up and ran away. then BLAHHHHHHHHH BLAHHHHHHHH. i made it home stripped left the dogs out side. and hit the showers with some tomato sauce. poor Natalie was having baby sickness and the smell made her go.. whablahhhh. any way i am off to walmart to get some sauce for the dogs.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
dam thats suxors at least u know about the sauce unlike others who just relish in the sex panther

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
The suauce doesn't actually work all the way there is some stuff at I think Pets Mart that is specific for taking the stench out. You only use it one time and the smell is gone. The tomato paste you have to keep using it to make it work. My Dobies chased a skunk one time luckily it went into the neighbors to get aways from my dogs but found himself in the yard of two other dogs they didn't get away as lucky as mine did. Then the neighbor told me about that stuff he said it worked great only had to wash them once each. Just my f'n brain dont want to remember the name of the stuff sorry.

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Hahaha.. Thats some funny shit.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Daahahahahaa!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I hit them with 5 big ass cans of tomato sauce it worked. then i washed them with doggie shampoo, they kept eating the shit, but now they smell like apples

G

·
Damn that sucks ass..That shit smells so bad...My cousin and I got sprayed in Nebraska by one once it took like what seemed forever to get the smell gone. lol. Since when Is Natalie Pregnant?

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
Crazy story, but let me get this straight - you actually encourage your dogs to attack your neighbors pets and let them run around off leash? I hate cats, but I would never allow my dogs (boxers, the sweetest things alive) to run around off their leash (not just because it's illegal, but because it's inconsiderate), much less encourage them to attack a neighbor's pet. Sorry, but if I came across random dogs attacking my pet the story would not end well...

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Crazy story, but let me get this straight - you actually encourage your dogs to attack your neighbors pets and let them run around off leash? I hate cats, but I would never allow my dogs (boxers, the sweetest things alive) to run around off their leash (not just because it's illegal, but because it's inconsiderate), much less encourage them to attack a neighbor's pet. Sorry, but if I came across random dogs attacking my pet the story would not end well...
yep, my lab was raised with a few cats when he was a pup and he chases them but i have yet to see him eat one, he usually trys to play with them but the cat doesn't know that. as for the ridg back he needs to learn hunting skills. so i gtry to get him to fallow the lab, one day i plan to take my dogs wild bore hunting, (with the trmin8r) and i need them as trained as i can get them

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
LOL once again Jonvon loses at something...damn man when you gonna win, or at least get smart and stop fucking with things that you can actually beat (no im not open for an ass whipping,lol)...that does suck..but thats what ya get for letting your dogs go after shit they shouldnt be fucking with.

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
yep, my lab was raised with a few cats when he was a pup and he chases them but i have yet to see him eat one, he usually trys to play with them but the cat doesn't know that. as for the ridg back he needs to learn hunting skills. so i gtry to get him to fallow the lab, one day i plan to take my dogs wild bore hunting, (with the trmin8r) and i need them as trained as i can get them
Well good luck with the training. I'm guessing there's better ways to go about it. Hopefully you don't run into a neighbor like me (not meant as a threat or chest-pounding, but I would at least call animal control). Instead of training your dogs to be hunting dogs, you're just teaching them to be aggressive in the wrong environment.

But yeah, good luck...

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
so last night i took the dogs out for a walk , and on our way back home, my trusty lab likes to run threw peoples yards looking for critters to chase mainly rabbits and cats, so in one dark corner i hear a little comotion.
i yell yeah get him. i then tell my ridge back to get in there. he hesitates but he goes after the critter i hear some noise but i think it is a cat but it isn't running away and the dogs are not tearing it apart, so i run over to this guys yard to see whats going on. they have a black cat pinned in a corner, ha ha. it was a defiant little fucker standing up to the dogs, I get a little closer still egging the dogs on, then i see the cat, all black with a WHITE STRIPE down its back..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
To late it hit me like a stinky chemical bomb, fucker got me and the dogs, nailed me in the pants. i knew i had a few seconds before dinner came out so i took my right leg as far back as i could and booted the skunk clear into the street. it made a wimper noise got up and ran away. then BLAHHHHHHHHH BLAHHHHHHHH. i made it home stripped left the dogs out side. and hit the showers with some tomato sauce. poor Natalie was having baby sickness and the smell made her go.. whablahhhh. any way i am off to walmart to get some sauce for the dogs.

Are you guys preggers????

If they still smell there is a shampoo that petsmarts sells that works well. Ive never had to use it but i know some people who have had to use it on there animals

cAT:)

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Hold the fuck on, fuck the skunk part of the story... I am more concerned on the "poor natalie having baby sickness part"... Jonvon, Natalies prego? God help this world with 2 JV's rollin around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts