True Street Cars Forums banner

FS Hellion Turbo kit 87-93 Mustang

9155 Views 19 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  NITROUSNYQUIL
Going to try to sell it locally before putting it up on Ebay. It is the original style kit with the T66 (t4, .81 a/r, 3" V band), and Godzilla bov upgrade. There are not many miles on the kit, zero problems. I am changing my set up on the car. Looking for $2000.00 for the kit. I also have a set of 42's for an additional $200.00. The cold side is currently powder coated chrome, but I will powder coat it the color of the buyers choice.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Are the injectors this part number 0280150558 ?
What do the impeller and turbine wheels measure on that set-up
Are the injectors this part number 0280150558 ?
I believe so, they are Motor Sport green tops.

What do the impeller and turbine wheels measure on that set-up
I don't know, I would have to measure them.
That's a great deal. If I was staying with the 5 liter stuff I would have bought it no doubt. Will this fit a SN95? I might know a person that would buy it?
WHTKNTE WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!?!
Damnit this couldn't have come at a worse time for me...
GLWS
That's a great deal. If I was staying with the 5 liter stuff I would have bought it no doubt. Will this fit a SN95? I might know a person that would buy it?
I am pretty sure it would need to have the cross over modified to work with that set up.
wow,, great deal!! I will pass this along to some people... glws
Do you still have your blue foxbody Ryan?
Do you still have your blue foxbody Ryan?

No, I sold the car a few years ago. It was a weird deal, I had just got the new motor installed and had it broken in. The car was up at Dyno Edge for the nitrous install and tune. I got a call out of the blue from an older gentlemen, he made an offer on the car I couldn't refuse. I never even got to see how the new motor would run on sauce.
WTF?!?!?!! that was quick. TSC member???
WTF?!?!?!! that was quick. TSC member???

I don't think he is a member on TSC, the kit is going to Canada.

Now the search for the new set up:headbang:
haha well alright then!!
Do you still have this kit for sale? You wouldnt wana trade for a Vortech v-1 polished kit would you?
Doe i was to late SOLD
Doe i was to late SOLD
Holy necrobump batman!
12-06-09!
Holy necrobump batman!
12-06-09!
Holy crap didnt see the 09 thought it was from 12-10 someone was looking at it on whos online view and all I saw was turbo
KNTMARE... talk to me about that blower. Want to sell?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.