LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I'm guessing for a Ford?
This will go fast.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come to think of it i have a 05 c6 in the shop that ill sell real cheap just to get it outta here!! The customer that owns it is somewhat confused as to which car he should be building- the vette or the eleanor? i will help him with his decision by selling his vette for him! lmao

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Come to think of it i have a 05 c6 in the shop that ill sell real cheap just to get it outta here!! The customer that owns it is somewhat confused as to which car he should be building- the vette or the eleanor? i will help him with his decision by selling his vette for him! lmao
Do you have any tko tranny's?

·
3rd Gear
1,016 Posts
Well shit, I forgot what Eleanor looks like. I don't claim the Chevy, just the Vette tag. How does the saying go, "no replacement for displacement?" I was thinking sell Eleanor and stick a turbo on the Vette. What do you think? 1000rwhp on a 3200 pound car.

·
3rd Gear
153 Posts
Well shit, I forgot what Eleanor looks like. I don't claim the Chevy, just the Vette tag. How does the saying go, "no replacement for displacement?" I was thinking sell Eleanor and stick a turbo on the Vette. What do you think? 1000rwhp on a 3200 pound car.
Get the fuck out!!!:banghead::lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts