Haspost mounts............$650
Hondata K-pro.............$1600
Konig rims w/tires........$700
Ground Control coilovers..$300
6k HIDs...................$100
Audiobahn deck............$225
Magnaflow exhaust.........$640
TOTAL $10,665

And you still have to add labor and the car... Come on you know you want another Integra. lol

· TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aw man!! Why Why why??!! that car is clean and you did just get it! wtf? That sucks you gotta sell man, and if I was home this would be a sick DD for me. well GL with the sale and hope you get what your asking for it.
Yeah wish I didnt have to see it go........... You can wire me the money and I will save it at my house til you get back. :yesnod:

· TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Salvage titles don't mean shit but that its been in an accident. Its not wrecked now the car is in perfect condition. The only prob with a Salvage title is that it is harder to get a loan. And I dont think someone is going to get a loan for a 8k Integra. So GL man!
Exactly.... People hear salvage title and freak out........ If $8800 is to much then make me some offers.

· TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
why is it hader to get a loan if its salvage,is it because its not worth as much:confused5:
Good question... I dont see why a salvage title would decrease the price. There are lots of cars out there that have been wrecked and fixed without going through the insurance, so they dont get stamped with a salvage.

· TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
If I didn't ave the new Honda project then I would definitely consider this. Good luck with the sale, hopefully someone picks it up and does it dirty. :driving:
One more project wouldn't hurt. :biggrin5:....... You can turn it into a 10 second monster, I will even give you a good deal. :yesnod:

· TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
my brother is looking for this set up...if you wait three months he will take it off your hands.

Nobody has money, so it will still be here in 3 months if he wants it.. This month will probably be the last month I drive it and it will sit til someone buys it or I get enough money to turbo it. And if I build it and turbo it, its not going anywhere lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.