True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 07 GSX-R1000. It is very fast, and has lots of mods on it.
It has ~5300 miles, has less actual miles since its been geared for about a year now.
Very powerful, made 165.5rwhp, 78rwtq. Gone best of 10.1 with only a slip-on and best mph of 142.2 with mods, up in Albuquerque.
Handles awesome, accelerates very fast, doesn't care what gear its in, it just gets up and goes. Brakes are very powerful, and the expensive (and rare) Brembo master cylinder has variable power settings for more feel and less power, and more power and less feel.

It has always had synthetic oil since 1200 miles, Mobil1 MX4T and K&N filter. Will give a fresh oil change this weekend. It has always been in a climate controlled garage. Water has only touched the bike twice, the rest has been wiped with microfiber cloths with wax polish. It shifts very smooth, GSX-Rs are known for their stout transmissions.

I did have a lowside at the racetrack on turn one, luckily my frame sliders took most of the damage and it was only cosmetic damage. The tailsection was rashed as you can see in the following pictures, and I bought a brand new OEM piece to replace it and it is installed. There are some light scratches on the lower fairing. I will replace the frame sliders so everything will look nearly perfect.

There is nothing wrong with this bike at all. As many people can vouch for me, I take care of my vehicles. This generation of GSX-R1000 has been dominating in AMA and has been Bike of the Year for 2007, and 2008. This is the only year that this color combo has came out for the GSX-R1000.

Mods are as listed, lots of expensive pieces on it..

Appearance:
Carbon Fiber front fender
Ceramic coated exhaust pipe
Lockhart-Phillips Carbon Frame Sliders
Powdercoated rearsets
Relocated License plate
Removed stock rear mud flap
Reflective Rim Tape
Smoked Acrylic Plastic Headlight Cover
Smoked lenses
Suzuki Carbon Fiber Gauge Trim
Swingarm spools/sliders
Stomp Grip - clear

Drivetrain:
Brembo RCS19 Master Cylinder
Carbon Lorraine SB5K Brake Pads
Driven front sprocket 16t
Driven rear sprocket 45t
EK MVXZ Black Chain 520
Spiegler Stainless Brake Lines - Smoke color with titanium banjos

Electronics:
JSD-2 Ignition Timing Advancer (aka TRE)
Power commander PCIII

Power:
BMC race Air Filter
Custom Tune by PJ's: 7.1hp 4.3tq gain Now 165.5hp
O2 sensor delete
Racefit Mega titanium exhaust ($800 + $100 ceramic coat)

Tires:
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 120/70/17
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 190/55/17

KKB average retail is $8675, NADA is $9100, Im asking $8600. This bike has over $3300 in mods, so this is a fair price. I can take some mods off to lower the price.

Diego
PM me
or [email protected]

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
legit. what you gonna get?

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
bad ass fucken bike, wish i had the money to get this bump to you.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Bump for an awesome bike! I wish I could buy it.
You can just look a little deeper in your pockets you will find that emergency 10k you have stashed lol

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
TTT For one sick Bike. Good luck man.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
But why??????? Actually might be a message from God. I worry about you on that thing. Its a beautiful beast and Im sure you wont have trouble finding a buyer.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Yeah you can buy my supra D..Good luck on the sale

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
C-mon SprayedFZ, I know you had your eye on a white/black 08, but you can get an already modded one for cheaper! :D
Make offerrrr

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
I wil put it up next year unless I can trade it in.
I think im going to get a GSXR1k if you still have the bike that long I will buy it after my bike sells.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts