Registered
2,409 Posts
Its cool i guess. But it would be cheaper to just drive without plates lol

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Its cool i guess. But it would be cheaper to just drive without plates lol
Until the officer stops you. :lol: I think no plates is an automatic tow.

·
I <3 Guns
1,307 Posts
Until the officer stops you. :lol: I think no plates is an automatic tow.
Just tape that plate to the inside of your window. Let it "fall" off when doing stupid or illegal stuff. Hell leave it off then just say it fell off if ever called on not having it.

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Also, while I like the one NMgoodthing posted up, some states don't allow covers, but I don't know of any that don't allow surrounds.

·
3rd Gear
1,439 Posts
What I like to do is steal plates off fast cars like corvettes then put them on my slow car and speed through all the cameras I can find...

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What I like to do is steal plates off fast cars like corvettes then put them on my slow car and speed through all the cameras I can find...
I like to shoot thieves... :secret:

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Gotta catch em first, your old man ears wouldnt here a freight train running over your corvette :)
I've got 20/20, great night vision, and dogs....try me. :pimp:

·
2nd Gear
698 Posts
Came across this on a corvette parts website that sells parts for outside the U.S. Been looking for something like it for awhile now. I think its worth the price to avoid even 1 ticket. Especially since the city is talking about turning them back on.

Breathless Performance Online Store - Remote Control Hidden License Plate System (Powered by CubeCart)

[click to view quoted image]
The easiest and cheapest way I found to avoid getting those camera tickets was just to slow down at those intersections.... I honestly don't see how hard it is to do that? :twocents:

·
5th Gear
3,516 Posts
The easiest and cheapest way I found to avoid getting those camera tickets was just to slow down at those intersections.... I honestly don't see how hard it is to do that? :twocents:
This. But I do like the idea, it's pretty cool

21 - 32 of 32 Posts