·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmaHA9CUrI8&feature=player_embedded]Show Car Lic Plate hider.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]

·
3rd Gear
1,439 Posts
im with tt that's full out gay. Even if they turn.the cameras back on, what you gonna do hit the button everytime your about to go threw a light? Just slow down no point in speeding through an intersection..

Reactions: -TT-

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
im with tt that's full out gay. Even if they turn.the cameras back on, what you gonna do hit the button everytime your about to go threw a light? Just slow down no point in speeding through an intersection..
What the fuck is wrong with you, Speed racer doesn't hit the brakes!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Came across this on a corvette parts website that sells parts for outside the U.S. Been looking for something like it for awhile now. I think its worth the price to avoid even 1 ticket. Especially since the city is talking about turning them back on.

Breathless Performance Online Store - Remote Control Hidden License Plate System (Powered by CubeCart)

[click to view quoted image]

Thought they were done with the red light crap since nobody here in NM paid up on the citations? I know I neever did I took it to court and beat it... when and where are they supossed to go back up?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thought they were done with the red light crap since nobody here in NM paid up on the citations? I know I neever did I took it to court and beat it... when and where are they supossed to go back up?
On the news the other night it said the company in charge of billing was going to be taking offenders to court to collect the money. Don't know if that'll actually happen though. That was like three days ago.

·
Registered
183 Posts
On the news the other night it said the company in charge of billing was going to be taking offenders to court to collect the money. Don't know if that'll actually happen though. That was like three days ago.
WHAT? I remember a while back they were trying to threaten the offenders by telling themtheir electricity would be turned off... why did they ever think that idea would work? NM is crazy

·
Registered
809 Posts
WHAT? I remember a while back they were trying to threaten the offenders by telling themtheir electricity would be turned off... why did they ever think that idea would work? NM is crazy
Yeah it seems a little old to be taking to court, would suck if it actually happened. Offenders would supposedly be responsible for court costs and late fees. Don't see it actually happening.

·
banned
1,846 Posts
gay..

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
They have over 53,000 unpaid tickets. Going to court will take some time. They dismiss DWI if not taken to court within 6 months, I don't see how this should be any different.

·
Registered
183 Posts
They have over 53,000 unpaid tickets. Going to court will take some time. They dismiss DWI if not taken to court within 6 months, I don't see how this should be any different.
agreed! if they will aloow people actually found guilty of getting a dwi, this shouldnt be no thang haha think its just another messed up way NM is trying to find money inthe state from us...

·
NO FUCKS GIVEN!
3,402 Posts
That thing is garbage.

This is what you want.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JurKU0BQYOM]Stealth License Plate - YouTube[/ame]

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
that would be perfect for all the toll roads we are going to blow through on the way to houston!

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that would be perfect for all the toll roads we are going to blow through on the way to houston!
I figure it would be perfect for anytime you don't want your plate seen, could even have it up when fooling around on the highway so you don't get your plate called in by a passing motorist.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts