True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wifeys mustang,,have new addition to family,think we are goin to get us a grocery getter,any one know what i might ask for it,know what i gave 4 yrs ago,but aint got a clue what its worth now,it is an automatic,,AOD,,yes i hate the autos but it is what it is,thought about giving up one of my chevys to do a stang but me no think so,any of you guys interested or got an idea what i might ask for it, let me know,car is in good condition w/ 155,000 on the oD,some blemishes on front bumper,other than that great.o yeah,,it has a kenwood system,,w/ 12" subs and 1000 watt ken. amp,Flows w/ X pipe,WAIT,,gonna post in another section,having some trouble with the idle.

Attachments

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
couple things.. um, 1st this is not the for sale section, and 2nd year, make, model, price, etc.. might be a good thing to post when trying to sell something as well as maybe a VIN etc.. just my .02

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
LMAO!!! Damn Scott, c'mon he's new on the site :beer:

couple things.. um, 1st this is not the for sale section, and 2nd year, make, model, price, etc.. might be a good thing to post when trying to sell something as well as maybe a VIN etc.. just my .02

·
2,937 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
first of all was askin what to ask,,dont think anyone from NM wants to come to memphis for one of these,,,he gonna make me come out there and teach that chevelle a lesson,haha J/K,posted the idle problem in your cars section,any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Yah, that is a long drive for an SN95 purchase! What's that blazer turn in the quarter? Sweet ride dude.

first of all was askin what to ask,,dont think anyone from NM wants to come to memphis for one of these,,,he gonna make me come out there and teach that chevelle a lesson,haha J/K,posted the idle problem in your cars section,any help would be appreciated.

·
2,937 Posts
i'm always willing to learn.. :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts