True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you guys like to hit up Montgomery on weekends to BS ect... Well I think it would be a good idea to get some two way radios to give each other heads up if anything is going on. We are smart enough not to race on Monty or in traffic. But that does not mean we don't see cops elsewhere. I like to have some fun but I also like to keep safe and keep out of trouble. Plus they are fun to BS with each other.

Here are the ones I got. I bought them at Wal-Mart for like $60 but they do have some other cheaper ones.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9729680

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
i use to have 2 ways for the same reason. but now i am on the bike cant takl but every one should be down. need police scanners to

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Good idea. 10-4 ya son bitch pile a monkey nuts!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I used to use a cb radio with some people, actually saved my ass once. We tried the 2 way radios first but they didn't have enough range. Maybe yours are better than the ones I had.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I have a bunch laying around my house lol that is a good idea though Cisco!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I'm actually at Wal-Mart buying some right now. We did this a couple years ago and it's so much nicer when you can communicate in the cars. Not just for saving your ass either, they are very entertaining. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
That would be a good idea there cause then i wouldn't be down shifting to race slobra with the fuckin copper right behinde me..LOL...... He was cool he let me go with no tickets but it would of been nice to get a heads up.... Next time slobra its on sucka....

That was funny as shit bro. Me:"you ready brotha" ,,, Slobra pointing "isn't that a cop behinde you"
Owned by the popo

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
I got my radio in the supra.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I have a police scanner you can have Cisco, it just needs a charger ($10). I used to use it all the time, kept my insurance rates down thats for sure.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a police scanner you can have Cisco, it just needs a charger ($10). I used to use it all the time, kept my insurance rates down thats for sure.
Oh Im down. I had one a while back but gave it to my Mom.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
That would be a good idea there cause then i wouldn't be down shifting to race slobra with the fuckin copper right behinde me..LOL...... He was cool he let me go with no tickets but it would of been nice to get a heads up.... Next time slobra its on sucka....

That was funny as shit bro. Me:"you ready brotha" ,,, Slobra pointing "isn't that a cop behinde you"
Owned by the popo
The only two radios were behind the cop. :banghead: Next time that won't happen. Oh, and bring it, bitch. :lol:

I looked into getting a scanner but if I'm not mistaken APD is using a digital system; I couldn't find a compatible scanner anywhere. :mad:

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
this here is rubber duckey come in condor are you there, over
Curr, Condor is in the middle of the road trying to snort the white lines, over; curr.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Hey screw you all!!!! lol.. the radios really did work great. I take back whatever it was that I said negative about them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts