True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post up the first pics of our new 96-98 spark plug covers that will be coming out. The prototype set is almost done, these pics are of the bottom side. When they are complete they will be powder coated and engraved. Let me know what you guys think. I will have a group purchase coming up on these if anybody is interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Very nice. Lemme know if you wanna make some nice valvecovers for an LS1. They would sell good on LS1Tech.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. Lemme know if you wanna make some nice valvecovers for an LS1. They would sell good on LS1Tech.

That is another product we are thinking of developing. If your motor is out of the car, I would like to get a good look at it, and some preliminary dimensions. We have connections with an aerospace sheet metal shop, we do a lot of powder coating with.

Some bad ass nitrous brackets are going to be the next product, they are in programming now at the machine shop.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
That is another product we are thinking of developing. If your motor is out of the car, I would like to get a good look at it, and some preliminary dimensions. We have connections with an aerospace sheet metal shop, we do a lot of powder coating with.

Some bad ass nitrous brackets are going to be the next product, they are in programming now at the machine shop.
Yeah my motor is out, and totally disassembled right now. It's all at Solid-Tech

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you guys think these will sell, I will start the r and d process. Although I am on LS1 tech, I don't post much. I don't know how those guys will feel about a "gauging interest" type of thread. If any of you guys are more active over there, I wouldn't mind some feedback from the nationwide Lsx community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts