True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm no photographer but Cisco is slow to take some pics so I snapped a few of my own...

HUGE thanks goes out to Ben Geigos for the beautiful paintjob and Josef Jaureguiberry for everything that bitch did.

Meadow City Choppers and Collision FTW!!!!!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Nice looking Fox man, is it a drag only car? How about some Engine/ Interior Pics??

·
Registered
100 Posts
That car is sweet, I wish I would have remembered the camera this past weekend to take some pics from the no bull race.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice looking Fox man, is it a drag only car? How about some Engine/ Interior Pics??
Drag only cars suck especially when you don't own a truck or trailer, so no it be a street machine. Should have a license plate on the back shortly. The interior is completely missing currently but that will be the next project.

My avatar is a pic of the engine:afro:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Its a street "race" car lol. Bitch only goes 126. Runs great on the freeway haah.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Drag only cars suck especially when you don't own a truck or trailer, so no it be a street machine. Should have a license plate on the back shortly. The interior is completely missing currently but that will be the next project.

My avatar is a pic of the engine:afro:
Can you see over that cowl hood? Just kidding, good looking fox.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It looks pretty damn good. Josef and Benny do a hell of a job!! I am glad you didnt go with white!

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
nice crooked no-bull sticker.... i knew u were gonna fuck that up

nice car dude!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts