True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna buy a sport ATV now. Anyone got any hookups or info? Lookin to buy used. Nothing flashy.

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just text you about possibly getting a bike too. One like yours. Just so I can ride and not worry about fuckin it up too bad when I drop it

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Oh man don't get a CRF450R!!! It will murder you. It's ridiculous. BUT! You might want to consider a DRZ400, Suzuki's street legal supermoto. 01smokes has one and that thing is indestructible! Ask him...he says it's more fun that his ZX14...

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not lookin for anything expensive. Not gonna make the bike a hobby just somethin to ride. The ATV on the other hand will be all for fun

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Used TRX450R like Chris's old one. Those are the shit!!

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Oh man don't get a CRF450R!!! It will murder you. It's ridiculous. BUT! You might want to consider a DRZ400, Suzuki's street legal supermoto. 01smokes has one and that thing is indestructible! Ask him...he says it's more fun that his ZX14...
The CRF450R is a GREAT bike... lol All you have to do is learn it...

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
The CRF450R is a GREAT bike... lol All you have to do is learn it...
Oh don't get me wrong, it IS a great bike, but I've got lots of experience with bikes. For someone like Alex I wouldn't recommend my exact bike (13:1 piston, cams, etc), especially since he "just wants a bike to mess around on and not worry about dropping"....electric start is his friend, so is factory street legal, etc... :) Keep it up on one!!

G

·
+1 the drz is a blast its a little underpowerd but ive never had a problem doing wheelies or anything like that. I have a friend thats selling a bad ass black one its only goy 1k miles on it i think he only wants 4500 for it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts