True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, after nearly 4 months, she is back at home stronger than ever.

The CMW 426 and Techco Twin Screw is one hell of a combination. Even with all the bumps with Techco, they came through with flying colors.

The tune is very conservative due to insufficient fuel. lol Running out of fuel up top. New fuel delivery system is now in the works.

At 13* spark and 10 psi, she managed 570rwhp and 623rwt (at 4K rpm).

Now, how to put the power to the ground. lol Damn thing breaks traction every time I punch it. hahahaha

Anyway, she drives and shifts gears as if she were stock and the MPG are awesome. I averaged 20.1 mpg on my drive home from SoCal. Woot!..

I will get better pics once I get rid of the red lettering on the blower. lol New rims come in this week as well.

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Very nice. What kind of fuel upgrades are you getting. Can't wait to see that thing tear up the streets.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Bet it feels good to be able to drive her again!!

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
awesome to see it back ron...very nice numbers cant wait to see it with good fueling too...better get some good wheels and tires for "track use" those Forged wheels you said u were getting arent gonna hook up for shit

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
SICK Ron!!!

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice. What kind of fuel upgrades are you getting. Can't wait to see that thing tear up the streets.
Duel pumps and bigger lines.

awesome to see it back ron...very nice numbers cant wait to see it with good fueling too...better get some good wheels and tires for "track use" those Forged wheels you said u were getting arent gonna hook up for shit
lol Yea, I am working on some DR's and possibly some runners up front.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That is awesome milage on a car making that much power. Glad you got it back Ron.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Another mopar back on the board!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice. Glad to hear she's up and running. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts