True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lookin' for a 50 practice bike, got a sick deal on this one....got them 50stunt pegs :pimp:...handbrake is on its way (staggered kinda sucks).. im gonna transfer the skills to that girthy cunt there... i gotta paint that pipe though, that blue is makin me go limp.....

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Just wondering, but how will this help you on your real stunt bike??

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I know some people here in santa fe that have 50 for sale...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
I know some people here in santa fe that have 50 for sale...

Hit me up. I could buy one for my boy! He would love one for christmas

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Been lookin' for a 50 practice bike, got a sick deal on this one....got them 50stunt pegs :pimp:...handbrake is on its way (staggered kinda sucks).. im gonna transfer the skills to that girthy cunt there... i gotta paint that pipe though, that blue is makin me go limp.....

Sweet lil bike man.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The balance is the same, except the 636 is heavy and breaks shit when you drop it. :lol: I'm mainly using it for balance point, brake control and circles right now.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Thats awesome congrats! I still been wanting to get one to screw around on.

Although I could whooolie my friend's 125cc pit bike forever, I still can't get long wheelies on the 1000 for anything. There is no way I took anything from the pit bike to transfer to riding on the 1000. Way different for me. They are alot of fun though...

G

·
Thats awesome congrats! I still been wanting to get one to screw around on.

Although I could whooolie my friend's 125cc pit bike forever, I still can't get long wheelies on the 1000 for anything. There is no way I took anything from the pit bike to transfer to riding on the 1000. Way different for me. They are alot of fun though...

ya i can ride on the back tire on my supermoto and my dirt bikes till my arms get tired but i just never could do them on the street bikes i think its just something in my head that tells me if i loop it its going to be at 100+ and that wont feel good and the bike will get totaled

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I can wheelie decent on streetbikes but because I kinda value my old skin and haven't wheelied for more than maybe 5 seconds in one gear. At one point I was trying to wheelie and shift into each gear but gave up for fear of demolishing a perfectly good working street bike.

Hopefully you guys will stay wise on street bikes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts