True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ignore the other thread. I was on the wrong account.

Anyway, Just posting this up in the right section this time and as a reminder for tomorrow. We'll need the grill and coolers for tommorow if you guys want to BBQ. Lets have a good turn out!:woowoo:

:Zinister on different account:

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
LS1 driveshafts for the loss today...yea that happened one too many times

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Yes it did lol!!

G

·
There was some good racing out there yesterday. I cant believe that Mustang wrecked into the wall though. I thought for sure that one truck was gonna end up wrecking too.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
My friend Leonard called me and told me the track was shit and couldn't hold cars past the '60... his phone died right after he told me that. Trey confirmed it when I talked to him. Sucks. We'll just have to wait till next year. The wiring is done on the fogger, the 'chute is on, and I really wanted to see what the mustang did on a 400 hit. Oh well... I would rather be alive to talk about it I guess. Glad everyone had fun!!! Finchstang... what did you run?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I didn't run shit. Only made 2 passes. Car hooked at the line, felt great, and then blew the tires away around the 60'. I did have some fun going sideways down the track and had a blast hanging with everyone. Wish you had made it down to drink a beer with us Josef.

I await next year!! Hopefully I'll get some goodies between now and then.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
^^^ Like a good block!!

G

·
01smokes I didnt know that was you. I saw it start to slide and all i could think was that the truck was gonna hit or flip. Good thing u made it down safely. Finchstang you had a pretty good day it looked like. I tried to get some footage of it but the camera died on me. oh well there's always next season.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
My friend Leonard called me and told me the track was shit and couldn't hold cars past the '60... his phone died right after he told me that. Trey confirmed it when I talked to him. Sucks. We'll just have to wait till next year. The wiring is done on the fogger, the 'chute is on, and I really wanted to see what the mustang did on a 400 hit. Oh well... I would rather be alive to talk about it I guess. Glad everyone had fun!!! Finchstang... what did you run?
I hooked up just fine on that lane lol hahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts