True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Name's Junior...
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yahoo! said:
In a case of game addiction gone officially bananas, gaming blog Joystiq reports on what is surely the biggest Warcraft fan of them all. Known only under the moniker "Prepared," the gamer plays a stunning 36 World of Warcraft accounts on 11 different computers...simultaneously.

"It costs me exactly $5711 in subscription costs per year with 36 accounts on the 6 month pay schedule," he writes. "Not bad considering I'm looking at it like it's a hobby and there are more expensive hobbies out there than World of Warcraft."

And despite the downturn in the economy, Prepared can't wait to get his hands on the upcoming Warcraft expansion, Wrath of the Lich King.

"I plan to be at the store when it opens and will purchase 36 copies of it. With tax, it should be about $1500 for all of them."
And here I thought I was bad when it came to gaming...this guy has no life! And yes i made the motivation poster

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
World of Warcraft can suck my dick. Fuck that shit. Someone get this guy a cheap whore to blow it in.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
You think thats bad, (well as far as money, yea it is) I know a guy who plays D&D daily for hours on end and if someone touches his dice he throws them away. Says its bad luck. He orders 1000 dice at a time...
Ok maybe this wow guy is worse lol

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Somebody needs some poontang.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts