True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We need some more action going on. NM has upheld a known legit street racing scene over the world for some time, and it seems like this summer not many vids have been produced. I say we organize something and get all the badass rides out and have some fun. Who would be down?! I love racing and its been awhile since Ive had anything even relatively stay close to me. WHos down? Give some input...

Sunday, November 2nd at around 2pm.
Details will be PMed to members interested in participating/spectating. Please keep the info confidential as we're not looking at blocking off streets and making the pizza boy find another way home.

IN:

Hattori GSXR-1000
Slobra 03 Cobra
Nova GTO
WHTKNTE 88 Nitrous Fox
Finchstang Turbo Fox
01smokes ZX-14

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Thats a great Idea, it does seem like the street scene kinda disappeared this summer doesn't it?

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C'mon guys, Im talking about everyone!
I'm looking at TRMN8R's Viper and Camaro, Spooledup's Supra, Badnews, lbz34's turbo Camaro, Barzten TT 350Z, Unatural1 Mustang, SLO-SS Camaro, Luis' Supra, Quicksilver's C6 Z06, SQ_Creations turbo Integra, 1BAD4DR's SC Charger, CDog's SC Mustang, Trey's TT Cobra, Primobro (haven't seen that car in over a year ?), Sinister's Camaro, Eurofunk's EVO, GT35R'D's STi, and the rest of the fast bike guys, GSXtasy, Johnvon, 01smokes, Mr. Albuquerque, Turbobike just to name a few LOL. We have a lot of potential to have alot of fun, and capture some amazing footage, with Slowpoke to help with that. We just need everyone to come together and have fun, get some competition going.

G

·
i have not really street raced anyone cisco and me played around one day Ive raced a turbo busa and a fast fucking chopper that surprised the hell out of me.
But i do want to race Sean from solid tech and trmin8r also Badnews all on the street and that's no call out just when ever we have time what do you guys say from a dig to about 140ish?

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im down and i know the perfect place if u wanna do a sunday day time race
Daytime would be ideal. Best footage. Just hopefully somewhere that we wont be bothered by the popo because there could potentially be alot of loud cars.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Daytime would be ideal. Best footage. Just hopefully somewhere that we wont be bothered by the popo because there could potentially be alot of loud cars.
lol i highly doubt we would be bothered AT ALL by anyone

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah check the spot 01smokes and see if it'll support all of us, expecially with fast cars and bikes cause we'll get into triple digits+ quick. Dont need any cars or cross streets etc.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Yeah check the spot 01smokes and see if it'll support all of us, expecially with fast cars and bikes cause we'll get into triple digits+ quick. Dont need any cars or cross streets etc.
it will work its quite long with stopping distance it has supported 180 mph before

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well who else is down? Lets set a date and get something going on.
PS Can anyone get Jason to come out in the TT Viper/ SC viper/ CGT?

1 - 20 of 211 Posts