True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would you guys consider a fast street car, I'm thinking a car that can trap higher than 120, what do you guys think??

and for a bike anything that can trap over 140 i think is fast

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
+1...beating a 600 on the street means it's a fast car in my opinion, so I'd say 120 traps for a car is good. Well fuck I've never owned a fast bike but I guess 140mph would be sick? I dunno.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Ive pulled 600 and 750 on pump gas.. but I dont think that my car is fast on pump gas...

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Turn Key 10's in a street car or bike, or 9's if you have to "prep" for the track. The bike is more rider than machine.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Single digit ETs. 130+ traps.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
i think 11's is a fast street car. shit maybe even low 12's. it is possible to do on not to much money which is what street cars are about. not to high performance mostly bolt ons is a street car i think. so i would say 11' to low 12's. 10's and any lower on the street is hallin.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
mid to low 11s faster than 115 is starting to get pretty fast

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I say a fast car for the street is 10's in the 1/4 and 125+ traps. You can achieve 11's with mild mod's now a days...

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd say low 14's is enough to get you the rush you would crave. What if you can fly through the traps at 101mph and run low 14's? Its crazy how a car can fly through the traps and run 11's at like 110mph, 9 mph faster.

What if you don't know how fast the car was and you ride in thinking you just road in a fast car only to find out it ran high 15's. When you ride in my car you'd think it would run low 12's because of how the ride felt. Only to find out it run's low 14's.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
12 second car feels dirt slow to me, i'll agree that a car with 120+ traps is a quick moving street machine.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Honestly, how much people in here have a 11 sec street car? It doesnt matter how fast you are all though it helps, what counts is that you build a car,truck, or bike and get out to race and have fun.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
single digits, and 130+ traps. I wouldn't consider a car fast just because it can yank a 600cc bike, I've pulled 600's before and I don't consider my car fast whatsoever.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
single digits, and 130+ traps. I wouldn't consider a car fast just because it can yank a 600cc bike, I've pulled 600's before and I don't consider my car fast whatsoever.
Most riders cant even break into the 11s on a 600cc anyways, its typical when I go to the drag strip to see low [email protected]

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Kinda like what I said. I agree. I think a 130+ trap is fast.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts