True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year has gone by very fast!

Some people will be traveling this week, hope to everyone that they have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Turkey and Football, Hell Yeah! Lets go Cowboys! :headbang:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Hope the weather will be good. Liquor, guns, and turkey Always a blast.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving! But...the Cowboys suck. Nothing against the Cowboys personally of course, I dislike all football teams equally.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
You too Chris.. Cowboys FTL!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Trey and I are on our way to Nebraska for thanksgiving with my family. We will be doing some hunting and hopefully watching the cowboy game with some of Austin Miles' family. Hope everyone elses thanksgiving is safe and fun!

G

·
Trey and I are on our way to Nebraska for thanksgiving with my family. We will be doing some hunting and hopefully watching the cowboy game with some of Austin Miles' family. Hope everyone elses thanksgiving is safe and fun!

What part of Nebraska are you going to? That is where my grandparents are headed. I decided not to go though.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol you and Trey always get his name flip flopped, but that would be so badass!

G

·
oh ok i see. Never been there. We always go to McCook, or Colbertson. My auntie lives in Omaha though. Do u guys have good weather up there so far?

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
Happy Turkey Day!!!

Eat up and ya'll motherfuckers be safe!! :king:

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts