True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone was continually ringing my door bell, for about 3 minutes, I didn't know him so I ignored it. He went away for 6-8 minutes, then began ringing again.

It just didn't FEEL right, so I got a weapon. First I got a handgun, then decided instead to get the old "Billie Barou", my go to home defense weapon an FN PS90, with a 50 round magazine.

He's no longer at the front door, I'm walking around inside checking the perimeter. I hear banging at my sliding glass back door. I come around the corner and we see each other. I point the rifle at him and scream "Get the F outta here."

He runs and jumps over my fence into the open space behind my house.

I call the cops who say officers are on the way. When they get here they say they want me to ride with them, and ID the guy.

They caught him :headbang:and he's got a long rap sheet for burglary. So with the video of him casing my place taken from across the street and my positive ID

HE'S GOING TO JAIL!

·
Lowered 4x4?
2,754 Posts
To bad he didn't get in... Worthless piece of crap!

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
Hell yeah!!! Hearing this just made my day.

"Do you feel lucky punk?" :lol:

·
3rd Gear
1,016 Posts
Thank God you did not have to shoot him. With a weapon like that, you would be defending yourself for manslaughter at minimum. System is so backwards here.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
"I swear your honor, he tripped and fell on those 7 rounds in his chest!"

Good job Wayne, glad some POS couldn't get your stuff this time around.

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
Nice! One for the good guys!

·
3rd Gear
704 Posts
Unless he has something outstanding I don't think anything is going to happen to him. All he did was bang on your doors. You should have popped open a soda, (not a beer) and quietly waited until he got into the house. Then you could have been startled by the intruder while you just happened to be checking your weapons for the trip you had planned to calibers today and defended yourself.

:postal: :postal:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Unless he has something outstanding I don't think anything is going to happen to him. All he did was bang on your doors. You should have popped open a soda, (not a beer) and quietly waited until he got into the house. Then you could have been startled by the intruder while you just happened to be checking your weapons for the trip you had planned to calibers today and defended yourself.

:secret:

glad to hear another shitbag is off the street.

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I know what you're saying. You may be right. Lead APD investigator said he was going to jail. It was attempted B&E at my house. I really don't want to go through killing someone. Even if/when you're cleared of criminal charges there will be civil actions costing $20,000 and up. Better this way. :beer:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know what you're saying. You may be right. Lead APD investigator said he was going to jail. It was attempted B&E at my house. I really don't want to go through killing someone. Even if/when you're cleared of criminal charges there will be civil actions costing $20,000 and up. Better this way. :beer:
But what if you just blow his leg off? :beer: I mean I guess there would be a little mess to mop up, but after that??? LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts