True Street Car Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well if anyone can help me out finding a place I could send them to after I get some powder coated to get engraving done, let me know. I have not seen that done before and the powder coater I last visited here in Richmond CA seemed to be more set up for industrial rather than custom automobile fabrication so I kinda doubt they engrave.

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well if anyone can help me out finding a place I could send them to after I get some powder coated to get engraving done, let me know. I have not seen that done before and the powder coater I last visited here in Richmond CA seemed to be more set up for industrial rather than custom automobile fabrication so I kinda doubt they engrave.

thanks
I'm still looking for a set too! It seems like everyone who used to do them has either gone out of business or isn't interested in doing another set. Let me know if you should find a vendor who can/ will make a set

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here, and only discovered this by chance, but I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a set of valve covers for my Saleen. I know this is an old post, so do you still offer these, and if not who may have a set of Saleen engraved in "wrinkle black?"
Hey buddy, are these still available?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts