True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
3rd Gear
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty guys/girls,
We are running a set of 3V covers and I need another order to get a complete run going, so here is the deal! The covers typically take three weeks from when we receive all the orders (prepaid). We need time to get all the cores from our suppliers, get all the covers coated and schedule CNC machining time. Our pricing is as follows:

$200 for brand new valve cover cores from Ford. (We do not mark up the cores at all)
$125 for powder coating a single stage color (White/Semi-Gloss Black/Wrinkle Black/'Torch' Red)
$200 for powder coating a candy color ('Vista' Blue)
$175 for CNC engraving (We currently offer a few different designs and we can do CSMs for the same price)

The colors listed are colors that we stock. We can do nearly any color you can imagine but the cost will be a bit more. The 'Vista' blue is more simply due to the fact that it takes two coats, thus, double the labor, double the powder and double the oven time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Thanks! I wanna get this going ASAP.
-Kyle

Attachments

·
4th Gear
2,502 Posts
sexy

·
3rd Gear
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks sweet. If i only had a 3v Mustang.
I have considered swapping a 3V into just about everything but my diesel so that I have an excuse to run a set of these. :boobs:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Those are badass.... I wanna do something with the coil pack covers on my 4v

·
Registered
9 Posts
New here, and only discovered this by chance, but I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a set of valve covers for my Saleen. I know this is an old post, so do you still offer these, and if not who may have a set of Saleen engraved in "wrinkle black?"

Alrighty guys/girls,
We are running a set of 3V covers and I need another order to get a complete run going, so here is the deal! The covers typically take three weeks from when we receive all the orders (prepaid). We need time to get all the cores from our suppliers, get all the covers coated and schedule CNC machining time. Our pricing is as follows:

$200 for brand new valve cover cores from Ford. (We do not mark up the cores at all)
$125 for powder coating a single stage color (White/Semi-Gloss Black/Wrinkle Black/'Torch' Red)
$200 for powder coating a candy color ('Vista' Blue)
$175 for CNC engraving (We currently offer a few different designs and we can do CSMs for the same price)

The colors listed are colors that we stock. We can do nearly any color you can imagine but the cost will be a bit more. The 'Vista' blue is more simply due to the fact that it takes two coats, thus, double the labor, double the powder and double the oven time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Thanks! I wanna get this going ASAP.
-Kyle

·
3rd Gear
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New here, and only discovered this by chance, but I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a set of valve covers for my Saleen. I know this is an old post, so do you still offer these, and if not who may have a set of Saleen engraved in "wrinkle black?"
PM me

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Interested as well!

·
1st Gear
623 Posts
interested in a set of 3v. Let me know up to date pricing

·
3rd Gear
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have been out of town visiting family for the holidays. I have everyone's PMs waiting for me when I get back in the office. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know where to get these done at? I joined this forum to check on it, apparently I was too late by probably a couple years. Mine are just grey stock, needs something nicer. It's a shame, these would have been perfect.

·
1st Gear
451 Posts
Does anyone know where to get these done at? I joined this forum to check on it, apparently I was too late by probably a couple years. Mine are just grey stock, needs something nicer. It's a shame, these would have been perfect.
Pm wildkyle he can give you a quote. We do these at action powder coating in albuquerque.

·
Registered
3 Posts
They are no longer available.
Yeah he told me they aren't available ( ? ) so I found some powder coater that I'm waiting for a response from. I used to have some local powder coaters but I'm not sure if they are still in business. I'll have to look around. But the logos, I have no idea whether or not powder coaters typically do those.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts