True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let everyone know the good news, the Cobra passed emissions! :yesnod: I mean...it's completely stock so I wasn't worried. Saigon Express Emissions at 601 San Mateo. No questions, no problems. It feels great to be legal!

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Just thought I'd let everyone know the good news, the Cobra passed emissions! :yesnod: I mean...it's completely stock so I wasn't worried. Saigon Express Emissions at 601 San Mateo. No questions, no problems. It feels great to be legal!
nice...

Mine passed Emissions last December with no issues. And I am no where near stock. lol

Gotta love OBDII. No Codes = PASS!

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
I need to register my shit in rio rancho. Or ge solid to weld me in a cat with vbands to easyly remove after passing that shit

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts

·
2nd Gear
47 Posts
you guys are all lucky. i have to get my car run on a dyno at a state facility to pass. and right now i have no cat so i have to fix that soon.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
We don't have those silly tests in Roswell, but even when I lived in Albuquerque I was exempt with the ole 72 Vega

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
well they dont sniff obd2 cars.. so if your check engine light isnt on, its not going to be a problem.. I have to pay someone to pass my car when it comes up

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been taking my cars there for awhile now. Last time my gas cap failed, so they used their own and said I passed, they didn't even look at my exhaust, a check engine light came up and they just ignored it lol.

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
The wonders of being a girl.. guys will ignore just about anything haha.

I think I'm gonna have to register my mustang in a different city if I can do that lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Actually I wasn't driving. It's some vietnamese couple that owns it. The husband owns the emissions place and the wife owns the restaurant attached to it. I think they just like making money.. illegally.

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
fuck yeah!! Tell me where this place is at so I can take my mustang there lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts