True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? I just moved back down to El Paso TX to be closer to home and my son. This place down here sucks. People are more into show cars vice performance cars and they wonder why they get therr asses handed to them by a SATURN... its funny but it sucks form me. Man any people down here so we can cause some truestreetcars.com meets/damages. any help please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was up there yesterday night but there was nothing. man. i races acouple of srt-4 fully modified and and 350z nismo and smoke the shit out of them. on the srt i pulled by 4 cars and on the nismo i lost count. but man this sucks.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Well then bring your ass back! And bring Aiden with you!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Not to much in El Paso, and from what my sister tells me, the people aren't to friendly either...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to much in El Paso, and from what my sister tells me, the people aren't to friendly either...
I agree the people down here are very unfriendly. they give you ugly looks man it sucks pretty bad. im just going to have to move back to the 505 and find a job up their. now theta the hard part. now i have to find a place to live and find a job but i guess its worth leaving this shit hole.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts