True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dude puts NOS engery drink in his fuel tank.

[ame=http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570]Bike won't start after using NOS fuel additive : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com[/ame]

Epic fail. Not sure if real.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I think he is being serious but you know he isn't talking about the energy drink.. that is what I thought about at first.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
"Albuquerque man puts jet engines on motorcycle, dies." jk Juanvon

Yeah it's not the energy drink, but still. People can be pretty damn stupid. :banghead: Reminds me of when I went to AutoZone once 'cause something was wrong with the ignition on my Saturn; shitty idle, no acceleration. The guy behind the counter swore if I poured a couple bottles of this fuel shit in the tank it would fix the problem. I walked out.

Turned out to be the Ignition Control Module that went bad (a little black box).

Ouch. :banghead:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much into did you read? The thread start with them thinking he put in fuel additive but it's like on page 3 or 4 he says its was the Engery drink.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
How much into did you read? The thread start with them thinking he put in fuel additive but it's like on page 3 or 4 he says its was the Engery drink.
oh shit no way, I didn't quite read that far into it.. and now there is two threads about this on tsc:drunk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts