True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 drz sm for sale its got 1200 miles on it never dropped this bike looks better than new

asking $4800 OBO give me a call if interested 459-0697 my name is art

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Those bikes are stupid fun, and bulletproof. It's soooooo much easier to ride than my CRF....plus you can go on the freeway!! :) BUMP IT UP for a killer deal, someone is gonna be happy as hell with the bike....

·
Registered
502 Posts
U still have this bike?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It's got a laundry list of stuff. Completely built engine and trans with about 500 miles. It is an all around do it ride. Weighs around 500lbs flat full of fluids. Handles fantastic if you care and it brakes are better than stock but not as good as the ZX14. If it had better rotors then it would be close. Anyway, it's a different animal than your bike but it sure rips otherwise.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's got a laundry list of stuff. Completely built engine and trans with about 500 miles. It is an all around do it ride. Weighs around 500lbs flat full of fluids. Handles fantastic if you care and it brakes are better than stock but not as good as the ZX14. If it had better rotors then it would be close. Anyway, it's a different animal than your bike but it sure rips otherwise.
yes it is a beast of a bike but i was thinking if i were to put about 6-8 in my bike im sure i would have trap speeds of 150+
but if i buy this one it will already do that and i will have a stockish zx14 to ride on

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Yes a ZX14 has a lot of potential. Just buying performance parts will get you some gains but may not give you all the reliability unless you start spending more for the parts that need upgrading for long consistent use. His bike can handle 400hp with Nitrous,with lower compression pistons 400hp with a turbo. That's in the engine and the transmission. All has been upgraded.

He doesn't have all of the best parts but damn near it. He was never going to push it beyond 300hp anyway. We were close though on one of our dyno pulls.

A nice street bike and a track bike is sometimes the best way to do it. Especially if you don't really street race often.

It's sad to put so much money into something and then eventually sell it for a fraction of the investment. IMO, at least go out and use it as much as possible to get your money's worth. He just never really ride it that much over the years. I think he has an actual 12k on his bike. With the sprocket change it will obviously be higher on his odo.

This is why I approached you as you will make good use of it. Trust me, we want someone we know have a chance to utilize this toy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts