True Street Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
So the Camaro with bolt ons and a 50 couldn't beat you ??

If my car did that to me I would shoot the motherfucker ! :banghead:
A 50 shot doesn't really do that much

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I only have headers and a lid and the 150 k mod. :lol:

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
Don't forget your stall and gears and a wicked built rear end with the leak mod.

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Fixed the leaky rear mod when I changed the gears to 3.42's . I forgot about the 3k stall. Good lookin out

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
A 50 shot doesn't really do that much
Did enough to snap rods in a honda.....lulz. DRY.

But yeah, dry shot = terrible idea.....on your platform atleast.

It would mean that you'd have to run your shit rich as fuck + no timing on motor....24/7.

Unless you get another form of management that lets you do 2 seperate tunes or something.

Wet shot. Easy mode.

Turbo, even easier mode.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
I agree with the wet shot but if you had a timming tuner and injectors you could make it work and still have your timming right for motor.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
I've sprayed 4 different f bodies with pills up to 175 on dry with no fuckin tune. And they all lived and they all rolled the fuck out. 100 shot would be a joke for some of the dumb shit I've done, pulls to 150+ on the button with a 150 shot the only thing that broke was the trans on one of the cars...

·
cammed & slammed
3,508 Posts
I've sprayed 4 different f bodies with pills up to 175 on dry with no fuckin tune. And they all lived and they all rolled the fuck out. 100 shot would be a joke for some of the dumb shit I've done, pulls to 150+ on the button with a 150 shot the only thing that broke was the trans on one of the cars...
I sprayed a 100 dry on the Gt and never blew , and I'll probably be spraying 100 on the Camaro after I rebiuld the tranny.I think a ls1 can take a dry 100 without tuning.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Did enough to snap rods in a honda.....lulz. DRY.

But yeah, dry shot = terrible idea.....on your platform atleast.

It would mean that you'd have to run your shit rich as fuck + no timing on motor....24/7.

Unless you get another form of management that lets you do 2 seperate tunes or something.

Wet shot. Easy mode.

Turbo, even easier mode.
Yea sure, IF you have fuel injection........

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
WAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Who doesn't use fuel injection these days?!?!?!?!?

Lol, JK.

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
IMO, if you're going to be spraying, it best be tuned. You will be more consistent and it will be safer, and you'll probably make more power. On a conservative tune with my wet kit, I picked up 174 rwhp with the 150 shot jets.

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
ok i dont know how to even put this nicely.. Just because you did it and got a way with it does not mean this guy will have the same result. anyone who has ever ran nitrous knows that you cant have 36* of timing and spray it safely yes it will live for a while but how long! it will last until the pistons are so screwed up until the only choice they have will be to break. Let me guess you also sprayed it on the stock platinum plugs too right! Or did you put some top quality Bosh +4s lol

41 - 60 of 68 Posts