True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PTE 6152S-11.34 AFR's
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it seems like yesterday I had this dream! It was me driving and my bro sitting shotgun. When we were going to a friends work to drop a CD off to him my bro just made. When on the way we happened to see this black Prosche older model but turbo racing a Beefed up Harley or something along those lines type motorcycle. Well they race and the bike seems to edge out the prosche every time due to lagg from the turbo. Then they get to a light and I say oh well I might give it a go behind them both. The light turns green and their in 1st and I cruise up in 2nd at 2K or so. Then I here the bike Roar and I give it hell and Damn Lag till about 3.5K or so. And then the prosche & Bike in front of me look like a movie being paused and rewided I started gain ground fast in 2nd till I shifted at 8K then 3rd came and I pulled nexted to the prosche and the bike was right in front of me. So I just let off and cruised and was like DAMN I pulled the shit out of both with a 3 car late start. :afro:

·
Phantom
222 Posts
Ive raced several Harleys so far, and have not lost to a single one :)

·
PTE 6152S-11.34 AFR's
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really didn't care about the Harley just the Porsche was my main thing. I think a Modded out 951S with a K27 on a good amount of boost and full exhaust.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
just goes to show you DSM is only >Porsche in dreams.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts