True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im just wondering if any1 is goin to the drag strip saturday since its closed on friday it opens at 10am to 4pm so just wonerin if any1 is goin???cuz i dont wanna go for no reason

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
Gotta work on Saturdays.... I can do evenings at the drag strip, but not really any other time. Unless it's a Sunday, and I don't think it's open then.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I plan on going to the track next saturday to hopefully trap a 13x:secret:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Not i. Rear end still in progress

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
I might go to get a few more street tire runs in the SRT..... Also wanted to run the GSR but its kind of hard to drive to cars to the track lol.

·
584 Posts
I am done this season.

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Had a good time at the track. Didnt get to run the SRT, it broke on the way over there lol. But i did get to run the GSR, best run of the day was a [email protected] Not to bad for a 4 banger with only I/H/E!............ It was nice meeting you Steve, Amanda and the guy in the Mazda3 (forgot his name)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya man next time u go to the drags wit the srt4 u gotta let me know i wanna c it run n hey the teg was still nice to c run i used to have 1 that ran a 14 but i sold it shudve kept it lol damn :(........lol but it was still a chill day

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
tell us when you go out next time. Ill line up with you, i guess you and me can race to the 9s now that Sean wont be racing for the rest of the season.
I'll let you know for sure, I'm hoping next Saturday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts