True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watchman, i would rate it down there with one of the worst movies i've ever seen... i wasn't the only one who was thinking that, i counted aprox 10 other ppl who walked out of the movie.. fkn this is 3hrs of Dr. Manhatin walking around with a limp cock.. Don't waist your time or money on this movie...

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTF Scott, that movie was bad ass! They should have gave the blue dude some pants or something though.
Eddie I don't know you anymore.. WTF!! worst movie ever.. admit it.. do it.. do it now!..lol

:popcorn: <-- was the best thing about the movie.. extra butter..FTW!

·
3rd Gear
962 Posts
The movie was ok. Good violence and nudity, but it did last for way too long.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Eddie I don't know you anymore.. WTF!! worst movie ever.. admit it.. do it.. do it now!..lol

:popcorn: <-- was the best thing about the movie.. extra butter..FTW!
Well they could have shortened it a little bit as well, 2 hrs 45 mins was a little much.

·
3rd Gear
962 Posts
Male nudity that is. I think there was one part where you could almost make out the side of a female breast.
I turned my head for those parts. That is one thing I didn't understand, in some shots he was in a loin cloth, others nothing. Why couldn't they have him in a loin cloth ALL THE TIME!?

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
If you guys would have read about what the movie was based off you would have known to expect the nudity lol.

I saw it twice this weekend, its one of the better movies I have seen, the first time was a bit confusing, 2nd time cleared everything up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wasn't impressed... the first 10 minutes with the revisionist history was pretty cool... but all down hill for the other 2:35.

(OMG matt is posting)

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
:incazzato:
Yeah too bad the good stuff in the previews only made up 20 minutes of the movie...I was soooo dissapointed.
.....umm....who gave you permission to speak??

j/k

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Have not seen it yet. Debating on whether or not to see in theaters or wait for it to come out on DVD.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts