True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join in an evening of protesting against a piece of crap candidate, time and location are: downtown Alb. Starting at 6 pm. rigth across from the convention center. Come support the hatred of John mc cain.:woowoo:

·
1,820 Posts
That is the dumbest shit I have ever read! I am coming up and putting my KKK hood on so I can stand across the street from You.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I'm with you Rex. I'd love to hear the reasons for Riley being so agains John McCain.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you ever looked in to how he would like to run this country? He's like George W. all over again.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
how about we get a petition to ban riley?

·
Registered
43 Posts
News flash for all, john mccain aka bush the third is a worthless canidate and if you want this country to get worse and waist billions of dollars for a cause that's other than helping our own country then he's your man. Nader is a good man with good ideas but his ideas are very similar to the democratic party, which is why we got stuck with douch bag bush for 8 years because he took away from democratic votes. So if you arnt a rich person and you actually worry about money and making bills, vote for someone that is gonna do something for this country. Let's face it Nader will never be president so vote OBAMA! Someone who will do alot for this country! If you can tell me one thing mccain will do different from our idiot for a president bush then name it, but I have yet to hear any.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Really the KKK bullshit needs to stop... I hear stupid racist shit all day but that's a little too much.

·
Phantom
222 Posts
News flash for all, john mccain aka bush the third is a worthless canidate and if you want this country to get worse and waist billions of dollars for a cause that's other than helping our own country then he's your man. Nader is a good man with good ideas but his ideas are very similar to the democratic party, which is why we got stuck with douch bag bush for 8 years because he took away from democratic votes. So if you arnt a rich person and you actually worry about money and making bills, vote for someone that is gonna do something for this country. Let's face it Nader will never be president so vote OBAMA! Someone who will do alot for this country! If you can tell me one thing mccain will do different from our idiot for a president bush then name it, but I have yet to hear any.
News flash for you buddy, both candidates suck major balls. But I would rather have McCain in office than obama.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Poor People have been voting for Democrats for the last 50 years ... and they are still poor." - Charles Barkley

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
were screwed anyway you look at it.......

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
I still think that we need a change from what has been going on, I dont care who makes the change just as long as there is one. I dont see mcCain being much different then Bush.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts