True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do not trust that guy SLOBRA, he is a cop he has lights under his wing and in his dash, he will bait you and call his friends to come and give you a ticket he drives that goldish brown 03-04 cobra the plate says SLOBRA on it:lol:

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
i knew it! ha ha

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Where did you find this Art?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
i have some friends that are cops, and they were telling me who to watch out for if im going to be racing out on the streets.
??? So these guys are cops. And they are telling you to watch out for Kieth. One of the owners of TRUESTREETCARS.COM. Because he is an undercover cop? LOL

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
wow... Talk about rumors.
wait...
What's up with your avatar SLOBRA?
Not telling us something????

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
"Do you guys take pics of the Slowbra?"

"Oh fuck no!"
"But you have pics of the TRMIN8R?"

"Hell yeah, check this out!"

*shows us pics on cell phone*

FUCK!

Fuck fuck fuck.

??? So these guys are cops. And they are telling you to watch out for Kieth. One of the owners of TRUESTREETCARS.COM. Because he is an undercover cop? LOL
No, these guys are just guys, but they know I'm a cop.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I have vid of slobra loosing some races, ahh thats why!!! he is a cop and didnt want to break any laws. But ask your selfes is streetracing really a crime? from now on slobra is brian o'conner. sean is dom, Ill be jessie, cisco mia, bad news can be tran, jed leon, who wants to be lector?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfLHOH6BGik"]YouTube - GMC Syclone Vs. 03 Cobra[/ame]

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
I think it is only fair that I am O'Conner since my name is already Conner and I already a cop. Besides, Slobra doesn't even want to be a cop.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I have vid of slobra loosing some races, ahh thats why!!! he is a cop and didnt want to break any laws. But ask your selfes is streetracing really a crime? from now on slobra is brian o'conner. sean is dom, Ill be jessie, cisco mia, bad news can be tran, jed leon, who wants to be lector?

YouTube - GMC Syclone Vs. 03 Cobra
But wait a minute, that's not video of SLOBRA losing races. The Mustang won 2/3, and the second race was really close. Besides, you can't even see the plate on the goldish-brown Mustang in that video - I don't think it was the real SLOBRA. He always loses.

:bsflag:

Besides, Slobra doesn't even want to be a cop.
He might already be one, but he definitely doesn't wanna be one.

-Brian O'Conner

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
But wait a minute, that's not video of SLOBRA losing races. The Mustang won 2/3, and the second race was really close. Besides, you can't even see the plate on the goldish-brown Mustang in that video - I don't think it was the real SLOBRA. He always loses.

:bsflag:

He might already be one, but he definitely doesn't wanna be one.

-Brian O'Conner
they have seen you in uniform on multiple occasions it has to be true:pimp:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I'll be hector, a white one! lol! Wait!?!? Do I have to drive a Honda?!?!? WTF! I don't like this game! God Damnit o'connor!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts