True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New, never used, in the box Predator handheld tuner and USB interface kit for 03/04 Cobra. I paid 420.00 but will sell for 360.00

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Mother fucker someone stole mine earlier this year, right out of my glovebox! It was married to my car too! Fuckers have a useless paperweight now. Will you donate this to a jobless guy? :lol: Good luck with the sale, brah...

:bump:

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear it Keith, that sucks big ones. Keep me in mind if you need another one. I ordered this one a couple weeks ago and then had Motiva tune my car with sct but now I can't return the predator. I'm just trying to get what I can for it and move on.

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol sounds like my financial plan, that and I hope MTV Real World calls me back. I'm realy putting all my eggs in that basket.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol sounds like my financial plan, that and I hope MTV Real World calls me back. I'm realy putting all my eggs in that basket.
You got called to be on the Real world?

G/L with the sale

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, not really, but when slobra said he was waiting for powerball it reminded me of talladega nights when ricky bobby is playing the lotto and waiting for the real world to call him back! forget it I was just being dumb.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
No, not really, but when slobra said he was waiting for powerball it reminded me of talladega nights when ricky bobby is playing the lotto and waiting for the real world to call him back! forget it I was just being dumb.
:lol: I got it. Good luck with your sale

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
don't worry... but, just so you know "Hooked on Phonix worked for me!" :lol:
Huked on fonix dun good 4 me...:icondrool:

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
lmao!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts