1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
hahaha nice..."common sense particle"

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Seriously.... People are still posting political stuff?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
hahaha nice

Why look at it if you have no interest? oh yeah, you have the democrat brain. Didn't look real hard but they need a bitch and moan lobe if they don't already have one.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
expect it to get way worse and more frequent.... I would also expect black comments and sterotypes to increase, especially now that we are truelly equals now.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
hahaha nice

Why look at it if you have no interest? oh yeah, you have the democrat brain. Didn't look real hard but they need a bitch and moan lobe if they don't already have one.

I never said I had no interest, I was only stating that I figured the posting of political jokes and what not would have stopped by now... And I guess the fact that I'm a female also makes me more prone to using the "bitch and moan" lobe of my brain? I really do bitch a lot. All well...... :whogives:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never said I had no interest, I was only stating that I figured the posting of political jokes and what not would have stopped by now... And I guess the fact that I'm a female also makes me more prone to using the "bitch and moan" lobe of my brain? I really do bitch a lot. All well...... :whogives:
Do you know why God gave women legs?

so they wouldnt leave a trail like a snail :lol:

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Humm....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts