True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· My shit always works sometimes
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone meet Tucker he's the newest member of the Lewis family.. Tucker is a month old pure bred White Boxer... Welcome to the Family boy!:headbang:

Attachments

G

·
He is such a cute puppy. Can't wait to see what he looks like once he gets bigger. We have a sharpe/boxer and my german shepared rottweiler

2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NICE!!! Kinda ironic thread title though. Boxers are big babies :p We should meet up at a dog park so he can play with my boy.

His name is Titan.

cool.. yeah i'd like for him to hang out with another boxer thanks for the invite i'll hit you up as he gets a little bigger.. he is not 2 months old yet.. :beer:

2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I so badly wanted a white boxer until I found out that they have a shorter life expectancy. Still beautiful looking dogs.
lifetime is about the same as the others 12-15 years.. the only issue with the white one's is many of them are born without hearing in one or both ears.. i did a hearing test on him a few days ago and he is healthy in both ears :headbang: he is going to have a pamperd life if my GF has anything to do with it.. :lol:

G

·
Aww that is such an adorable pic. I want a puppy again. My dog went from puppy to full size dog in no time. Yet he still only 10 months old

2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We will have to let the pupps have a play date! lol! She's already twice the size she was though!

Well if they both wern't sleeping yesterday that would have been fun to watch...:lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.