True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as the year draws to an end i have been adding up all my $$. and i will make about 43,000 from my main job.. befor taxes. about 1,300 from the gi bill
4,000 from the regular army, thats about it.

last year i made 50,000 from the job about 10,000 off the roomates, and 15,000 off my bonus. 10,023 after taxes.
their is some other stuff i am adding that i wont post up but, roughly 28-30k less this year.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 roomates 350-450 a month*1 year, for a while i had 4 roomates 1 guy living in the stabin cabin out back.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've probably lost about the same amount, maybe a little less. This is the first time ever in the 14 years we've been married that the wife has had to work. Before she would work because she wanted to, and if someone pissed he off she didn't need the job so she could quit.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Shit i would be happy making 25k a year must be nice!!!!

G

·
last year i took home 53k and i only worked 9 months out of the year, this year ill take about 22k home for 7 months of 2008

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Shit I made about 30k more this year than last.... to bad every dime went into my house.

·
In the slow lane
230 Posts
im up about 12k from my earnings last year. not a whole lot but it helped a little.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
you lucky men i better get my ass back to school!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
ya we shut down the body shop over here just this year and its all just lab work now, have you guys slowed down alot also
The body shop's not too slow but the mechanical dept is way too slow for me. I really need an hourly job instead of flat rate.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
I just cracked 50k on my last check with 2 more checks to come this year. Wooot for unlimited OT, travel expenses, and promotions!!

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I made way more monies than last year, and with the new job, way more monies than this year. New car on the way :D

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Man where you guys work at i need to make 50k a year!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Glad I have such good Job security, dont really have to work hard, don't slack, and get that same paycheck every 2 weeks. I'm kinda glad I chose the military during this economy BS. Made about $19k last year and making about $20k this year. Not including free rent and food and clothing...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts