True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took the new car out tonight and spit out a fucken head gasket :banghead: Thanks guys for chillin while I waited for Duggers to come scoop me up!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, new MLS's are in it. I am going to pull it apart tonight. If it did it on the same side I am thinking it might be the block deck? It has ARP head bolts. I will call you later on it.

That sucks ass man!!! Didnt shane just put those new fel pro MLS's in it???

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just gettin into it and I heard it starting to detonate, turned the btm timing retard up a little and got into again and it was still detonating so I parked it.

We're you on it or just cruising ?
+2 cometics FTW!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol! I am officialy 12 years of driving Mustangs now, on my 8th one (hence the screen name!) LMAO!!! Got the intake off and dropped the oil, definitely spit a gasket, not to much in the oil so I killed it just in time. So hopefully get it back together soon.

Hey you certainly do live up to your screen name no matter what pony you own

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
That sucks dude!...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Dont feel bad jeremy i killed a few bearing's i lost complete oil preasure on the way back to santa fe so i guess now ill just do a rotating assembly.... It was a strong motor while it lasted lol This will be the third lsx in this car hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, guess I wasn't the only one that went home with some battle scars! :headbang: Lol! That sucks man! I am fortunate that it's just gaskets...

Dont feel bad jeremy i killed a few bearing's i lost complete oil preasure on the way back to santa fe so i guess now ill just do a rotating assembly.... It was a strong motor while it lasted lol This will be the third lsx in this car hahaha

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
hopefully when my mom sell's her house she will hook me up with some cash to buy 427stroker, i hope she does or else ill be out of the game for a while...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts