True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to a hospital post from Los Lunas to Pres on Central. Was coming the over pass on 1-25 over Rio Bravo about 55 mph. A safe speed(i thought) Came up on a decent puddle. Instantly got side ways and put me into the concrete barrier. In my Ws6! Don't think its totaled. Have damage to the front right fender and light. And right rear bumper and panel. Fucken Pissed!!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got it towed home. Cause the radiator's cracked and bone dry.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. i am fine. Sore in my right trap and shoulder. And i looked under the hood. The hood and everything under it is fine. Starts up good and drives. Just cosmetic and the radiator is what i noticed so far.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
I've been there with nitto's and a barditch.. i hope she's not hurt to bad..

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been there with nitto's and a barditch.. i hope she's not hurt to bad..
I hope not too. I was looking at buying a 07 cbr 600 this morning. So i was happy. But then this shit happens. So we'll see. She's fully covered. So we'll see what the insurance says. I'll probably be getting with a Vendor that does body work to see if we can work together.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
That sucks man. Bring it in, I will fix it up for ya quick. We do insurance work for all the major companies too so no worries there, they will have an adjuster come look at it most likely and recomend their direct repair facility but you can tell them you have a shop you want to take it too. I will treat ya right and get ya rollin asap. :thumbsup: If you interested I can have Duggers tow it over. Let me know brutha...

·
Registered
100 Posts
insurance company is not gonna like the drag radials...............

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The drag radials are still DOT Approved for the street right? So that shouldn't matter right or wrong?
And Fukdpony- Thanks man i will most definitely do that. I have a family member who owns a towe company so im good on that.
Thanks for the support guys.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Man that sucks Patrick!!! I'm sorry about the car bro. Glad you are ok though!! Good luck getting her fixed up.

And did you get any pics of the damage?

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
what tires do you have on it? that sucks bro...sad to hear

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll post up pictures tomorrow. I came to work afterwards. I have the BFG Drag Radials on there right now. Never taken to the strip, bout a 1k miles on them and good tread.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Don't worry about the insurance and the DR's. They are perfectly legal to drive on. I wouldn't go pointing em out but no worries there.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Damn dude I just saw you driving it yesterday. Good thing your ok. Did your airbags blow?

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Dammit! Sorry to hear, bro. My MT radials have been ok so far, but I'm always paranoid...

Edit: I did a 180 on my ET drags once. :banghead:

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
sucks to hear man

1 - 20 of 38 Posts