True Street Car Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Great numbers. What year is your V? Did you ever post pictures? I just picked up a n XLR-V. You know I have to start messing with it soon.
Just saw the grocery getter thread. Beautiful car.

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Great numbers. What year is your V? Did you ever post pictures? I just picked up a n XLR-V. You know I have to start messing with it soon.
Just saw the grocery getter thread. Beautiful car.

Mine's a Thunder Gray 2010. It's surprising how good it runs. I've gone 11.82 @ 119 here, with a 6,000 foot DA. :eek:ldman:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Mine is a 2006 Raven black. Completely stock 29k miles. They are rated at 440hp out of a supercharged 4.4. It's on it's way from Florida as I type. Should be here by Thursday.

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Nice. You'll enjoy it. I believe it should have a couple features they left off the CTS-V, adaptive cruise control and outside mirror tilt down in reverse. I'd really like the mirror tilt for when I'm backing into the water box at the drag strip!

·
Registered
5 Posts
ge

While the simpler tricks can easily be mastered within the first few days of using the remote control helicopters, the advanced maneuvering tricks can take months and maybe even years to master. Therefore, before performing this tricks, that the pilot ensures that he or she is well adapted to executing them.

esky lama v4

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
That's a very healthy increase!! I bet it feels completely different now.

And negged for the spam account

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Thanks guys, but this is such an old post. The car ran a best of 12.8 stock, and on drag radials with the pulley/tune ran 11.8 @ 119 MPH. Not bad for a 3,500 pound 4 door Cadillac at a density altitude of 6,000 + feet. :beer:

However, she has been sold and is residing in Northern California. :(

41 - 53 of 53 Posts