True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
To be honest I don't know his name. I've talked to him a few times but never got his name. The car is silver. I'll be sure to get his name and maybe some pics next time I run into him.

6speeder, 12.0 in Alb, that is just nasty from that car. I love the small cowl on the hood of the V.
The guy I'm thinking of, I worked with and he had a black C6Z06 back in 07 that he let me drive. I heard from a another guy that he no longer has the vette.

·
Searchin for traction....
1,494 Posts
The guy I'm thinking of, I worked with and he had a black C6Z06 back in 07 that he let me drive. I heard from a another guy that he no longer has the vette.
I think it's probably a different guy. When went to the strip I remember him liking my dad's C5 and saying he wants to get a Vette soon. So that makes me think he hasn't owned one yet.

This guy is a little :eek:ldman: that always has a cigar in his mouth. Lol If you were to see him around you'd never think he had a twin turbo anything. He is cool as hell though.

·
Supra with a fat suit.
272 Posts
Sounds bad ass, I love these cars. I got to drive a new cts-v around the ASR road course and it was sweet .

Nice numbers out of a nice car! Got any pics?

There is an older gentleman here in Las Cruces with a new V with an STS twin turbo kit compounding the factory supercharger. The car is sex on wheels and sounds amazing! He said it laid down 700 horses with a mild tune.
It's a sweat car but it was only running mid 14's at just over 106. He said it is more of a highway car :popcorn: Seems like a real cool guy.

·
1,494 Posts
Sounds bad ass, I love these cars. I got to drive a new cts-v around the ASR road course and it was sweet .

It's a sweat car but it was only running mid 14's at just over 106. He said it is more of a highway car :popcorn: Seems like a real cool guy.
Yeah he wasn't running too fast but I'd be willing to bet that was due to the fact that he was probably babying the hell out of it. If he let someone get in it and rip on it it probably would of had a decent time. Who knows though.

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yeah he wasn't running too fast but I'd be willing to bet that was due to the fact that he was probably babying the hell out of it. If he let someone get in it and rip on it it probably would of had a decent time. Who knows though.
You see that a lot. Not just from old guys either :eek:ldman: There are a LOT of potentially very fast cars here in ABQ that don't get beat on. To each his own, but I RUN mine. Z06 and CTS-V, they are for Go, not show. :beer:

·
1,494 Posts
You see that a lot. Not just from old guys either :eek:ldman: There are a LOT of potentially very fast cars here in ABQ that don't get beat on. To each his own, but I RUN mine. Z06 and CTS-V, they are for Go, not show. :beer:
And that's what makes you a bad ass! Ha Ha that's the way I see it as well, especially with a sports car. They were designed to be abused to some extent. :headbang:

·
2nd Gear
1,226 Posts
That damn sedan will be in my territory, good thing I got some more things instore for my car. :secret: Nice numbers for sure, I love that car! :headbang:

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That damn sedan will be in my territory, good thing I got some more things instore for my car. :secret: Nice numbers for sure, I love that car! :headbang:
Oh yeah! I'm gunning for you. It SHOULD run a low, low 12 here. But we'll just have to see. :beer:

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
snicker snicker, ha ha... :secret:

Very nice Wayne. Wish I was still out there to take a ride in the V. Glad it's coming together for you...

·
2nd Gear
1,226 Posts
Oh yeah! I'm gunning for you. It SHOULD run a low, low 12 here. But we'll just have to see. :beer:
We don't have to wait for the track to open to find out how well that thing does. :driving:

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Local auto one just got on the dyno the other day. Did 446rwhp stock then 495rwhp with a tune and CAI. Stock pulley.

·
Waiting for secondaries. . .
2,926 Posts
Nice numbers out of a nice car! Got any pics?

There is an older gentleman here in Las Cruces with a new V with an STS twin turbo kit compounding the factory supercharger. The car is sex on wheels and sounds amazing! He said it laid down 700 horses with a mild tune.
Hahaha I know that guy. He cracks me up, he look like he's all frail

21 - 40 of 53 Posts