True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I can offer you invoice pricing minus rebates on any remaining new 2012 Buick or GMC, through Christmas Eve. It's simple, you pick your vehicle, I'll bring you out the invoice and show you what we own it for. You pay that price minus any applicable rebates!

Come see me at Pitre Buick/GMC, 9737 Eagle Ranch Rd. NW, or give me a call, James Frey, either in the office (505)898-1333 or on my cell (505)401-2115.

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was there this afternoon for a car wash

why can't they sell that JSB C6?
I'm guessing because people that want that car, don't want an auto.

Next time you come in, stop by and see me. You'll see four or five guys standing outside, those are my greeters. Throw them your keys, tell them you're here to see James Frey and tell them I said they'd park your car for you! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,183 Posts

Next time you come in, stop by and see me. You'll see four or five guys standing outside, those are my greeters. Throw them your keys, tell them you're here to see James Frey and tell them I said they'd park your car for you! :lol:
lol

·
3,470 Posts

after they wouldn't make a deal on that silver Z06, i don't think I'd actually consider buying a car from them

and i didn't want that C6 because it's auto, and the ugly blue color. but your "greeters" made me drive it. i may or may not have the top speed in that vehicle.
:secret:

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after they wouldn't make a deal on that silver Z06, i don't think I'd actually consider buying a car from them

and i didn't want that C6 because it's auto, and the ugly blue color. but your "greeters" made me drive it. i may or may not have the top speed in that vehicle.
:secret:

The store is under completely new management. The old regime owned that car for stupid money. When it did sell, it was a crazy loser! If you come buy from me, you'll never visit another car guy, as long as I'm in the business.

·
3,470 Posts
The store is under completely new management. The old regime owned that car for stupid money. When it did sell, it was a crazy loser! If you come buy from me, you'll never visit another car guy, as long as I'm in the business.
get another C6 Z06 on the lot, not yellow, red, jsb or black. lower mileage.
and yeah, i'll do business with you

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
get another C6 Z06 on the lot, not yellow, red, jsb or black. lower mileage.
and yeah, i'll do business with you
I'll go out and find one. I'll have to pre-qualify you, before my boss will spend that kind of money on a car. Haven't seen a Manheim on one, so I've got no idea even what they're going for wholesale. I'm sure they're bringing all the money.

·
3,470 Posts
I'll go out and find one. I'll have to pre-qualify you, before my boss will spend that kind of money on a car. Haven't seen a Manheim on one, so I've got no idea even what they're going for wholesale. I'm sure they're bringing all the money.
i'm already pre-qualified.
ask around about me. i'm the one with the loud black GTO.
they know me there.
;)

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they know me there.
;)
That probably means some other salesman there thinks your "his" customer.......... :lol:

·
Its just LOUD
739 Posts
they know me there.
;)
Mines louder :lol: good luck finding a c6 z06 hopefully mutt can find you one!

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If only you were still at ford. Looking for a 2010-2012 SHO for the wife
Mark Almager, who is 2Toxic on here, at Rich Ford, 505-235-9178.

Or Marshall Brumlow at Power Ford, 505-319-2300.

See what they've got. Tell them I sent you. If they cant help you out, let me know and I'll see if I can bring one in.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts