True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On October 24th, Benny and I are going to hold a meet here in Vegas at Meadow City Choppers and Collision. why you ask? Well... for some kick-ass good times, back country road-runs, and the most important part... the promotion of an all-out, no-bull shit, city-government sanctioned flash-light street race. That's right. We are going to start a petition with names of interested racers from around the state to see if we can set-up an annual Holbrook-type street race in town or at the municipal air-port. Three flashes of a flash ligh and you go. No clocks, no lights. Just balls-out street racing. We're going to push for enough room for 40mph roll runs too. It would be a kick-ass thing for our community and local/nearby racers. We will probably go for a cruise to the castle as well... not to mention a couple long, rural straight-aways. If you're interested... post up!!! We'd like to have a rough head count to know what we'redealing with in terms of a turn out. Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Damn that sounds cool, I haven't been to Vegas in years maybe I'll plan a trip up. My son's been wanting to check out the castle. Where's your shop located, as far as places? I'm not too good with streets.

·
Registered
311 Posts
SHOW ME WHERE TO SIGN!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That sounds cool as Hell but even with my new gears there is no way I'm driving the mustang out to Vegas. I'll be there one way or another to at least watch and maybe have a beer or 12.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About 100 miles north of ABQ on I-25. Bennie's shop is stashed away in the hills, but it's easy to find. Exit on the hwy 84/Romeroville ramp about 4 mi before Las Vegas and make a right. Follow the sighns to the KOA camp ground. You go past the KOA about 1 mi untill you see the big red gate for Meadow City Choppers and Collision on the left hand side. Drive through the gate and you're there!!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
I have family up in Vegas.. Im GAME!!!!

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
100 miles / 6mpg = ~17 Gallons

17 * $3.25 = $55.

Not including the fuel for messing around or getting back. That's one expensive trip. Unless I ever re-jet the carb and get 12mpg (easily done, but highly unlikely I will do it soon).

If my car is fixed:

100 miles / 35mpg = ~3 Gallons
3 * $3.25 = $9.75

Now that I can manage. IF it gets fixed.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i am totally down to go i wanna c real racing not these bs races we have now were ppl always fight n 1 or 2 races happen so ill go forsure

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
i am totally down to go i wanna c real racing not these bs races we have now were ppl always fight n 1 or 2 races happen so ill go forsure
There are good races in town, they arent the bullshit "street races" though. Those are just fun to go to, wait for the cops and laugh your ass off at all the street racers running.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts