True Street Cars Forums banner

Congrats TRMIN8R...

2K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  TRMIN8R 
#1 ·
On your 10.14 pass.

The monster seemed to be running pretty damn good tonight.

Congrats.

#9 ·
Good job Sean! your car runs hard, I know you got the shitty end of the stick last night, that sux, try not to hold it against Jerry, I think it's really a tough spot to be in.
Watching you take out that tubbed/caged drag car was the highlight of the night, in my eyes, you're the peoples champion in the NO BULL 10 sec Drag class....period
-John

#17 ·
Damn wish I could of been there to see this. Congrats Sean! Did anybody get your runs on tape???

#20 ·
You did good Sean, played by the rules and went to the finals. I was watching from around half track, was a good show. Not enough street cars running though. Race cars are great to watch, but street cars are close to home for most of us.

Maybe they need a street tire class, my street tire I mean normal tires no drag radials. Maybe to much of a slip and slide lol.

#22 ·
Well... Termy did ****en put the law down at the bowling alley to redeem himself. I think he bowled over a 210. God-danmed street-racing bowlers.

#24 ·
I didn't want to waste my time on that other thread but good job Sean. It kind of changed my mind on that whole Z06 thing a while back. You seem to always put up a fair honest fight and I don't see you get the credit for it a lot of the time. I think anyone who reads that thread would have to think it's pretty cut and dry. I don't give that guy one ounce of credit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.