True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On your 10.14 pass.

The monster seemed to be running pretty damn good tonight.

Congrats.

G

·
Thanks everyone!! Last night was the first time the car has gone 1.4x in the 60'. Did it all 3 passes.
i was watching from about half track on a few of your runs and your front end jumps up high were the wheels coming off the ground on the launch

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good job Sean! your car runs hard, I know you got the shitty end of the stick last night, that sux, try not to hold it against Jerry, I think it's really a tough spot to be in.
Watching you take out that tubbed/caged drag car was the highlight of the night, in my eyes, you're the peoples champion in the NO BULL 10 sec Drag class....period
-John

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Good job Sean! your car runs hard, I know you got the shitty end of the stick last night, that sux, try not to hold it against Jerry, I think it's really a tough spot to be in.
Watching you take out that tubbed/caged drag car was the highlight of the night, in my eyes, you're the peoples champion in the NO BULL 10 sec Drag class....period
-John
Thanks John, that was the highlight of this year for me haha. When I drew that car, I thought it was on a 10.0000 throttle stop for sure.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Thanks John, that was the highlight of this year for me haha. When I drew that car, I thought it was on a 10.0000 throttle stop for sure.
That night it was on a throttle stop, but that car has gone 8.80's before.

It was badass to see a street car throw a race-car back on the trailer.:driving:

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Congrats sean. They said you could use a none adjusble device under the pedal. Gay as cocks either way.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damn wish I could of been there to see this. Congrats Sean! Did anybody get your runs on tape???

·
Registered
61 Posts
You did good Sean, played by the rules and went to the finals. I was watching from around half track, was a good show. Not enough street cars running though. Race cars are great to watch, but street cars are close to home for most of us.

Maybe they need a street tire class, my street tire I mean normal tires no drag radials. Maybe to much of a slip and slide lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts