True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
WTF. 201.9. Holy hell. :lol: Congratulations! Is it ok for a grown ass man to admit he'd be a little uneasy in a 7 sec car? Jesus. That's badass.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
That is awesome. Congrats. Good luck in San Diego.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the props guys! Me and the old man worked our a$$es off for 6-7 months trying to get this car together. Also big thanks to the crew (Justin and Jacob) they busted it all weekend! Even though its not a true street car :lol: I think she turned out pretty good. First race and we take the win. Now if only we had a good driver we might even get some ET out of the bitch.

Off to San Diego next week...hopefully the win streak will continue there.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think this is you working very hard Shawn. hahahahahaha

You are an amazing driver Shawn. This was proven time and again this weekend while you kept the squirlly from going bad.

And yes, your team work hard and diligently in keep that bad ass 57 going. :beer:

·
Registered
33 Posts
HAHAHA no thats me tryin to ease Jim's pain for puttin him on the trailer...He is part of our crew for San Diego so I can't piss him off!!! LOL

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HAHAHA no thats me tryin to ease Jim's pain for puttin him on the trailer...He is part of our crew for San Diego so I can't piss him off!!! LOL
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Yea, especially after the early laundry release. lol

Glad Jim will be on your crew next weekend.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Haha, id say you drove the piss out of that car from watchin it go down the track.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Was great to watch that car run. Hats off to the track, I think they did a good job prepping. Looking forward to watching you guys make more passes in that beast.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for all the kudos guys...

We were all stoked about the weekend for sure...

You guys are talking about how good Shawn drove and I am bitching at him because he was shifting the fucking thing to soon....:lol:

We had a blast.... from reading all the post about the No Bull race looks as if you guys had a blast too..

see ya soon..

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Fuck. Just one more reason that I am pissed I don't get to go to the NO BULL series.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Haha. Make sure Shawn shifts that bitch better in San Diego then haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts